68. Paper. It’s about the people…:Addressing the social determinants of age-friendly community planning. Groh, A. and Lewis, J.
164. Paper. Creating evidence to drive design – assessing neighborhood open spaces for older adults. Schmidt, T.
281. Paper. Neighbourhood social capital and older persons quality of life in Singapore. Lane, A.
313. Paper. Ageism and neighbourhood – more age-appropriate and less ageist development of the living environment in older people. Fabian, C.
700. Paper. The Emperor’s New Clothes – But he isn’t wearing anything at all!. Brake, S.
Wren A, Wren B
Chelsea Hotel Toronto