67. Paper. Planning about us, and by us: Reflections on Waterloo’s collaborative age-friendly initiative. Lewis, J. and Groh, A.
274. Paper. Development of an age-friendly audit tool for rural communities in Australia. Brasher, K.
320. Paper. Practice considerations for age-friendly community evaluations: The utility of existing tools and guidelines. Lafortune, L.
443. Paper. Measuring the age-friendliness of urban and rural Areas in the Czech Republic. Vidovićová, L.
592. Paper. Towards age-friendly health services in Bangladesh: Development of an integrated framework in low-resource setting context. Rahman, A.
Chelsea Hotel Toronto