58. Paper. Emerging from a ‘barrier free’ to an ‘age-friendly’ city. Christian, A.
152. Paper. Magnitude of elderly falls in Bangladesh and victim’s subsequent help seeking behavior – warrants an urgent policy direction. Rahman, F.
517. Paper. Older Canadians on the move, a report by the Expert Panel on the Transportation Needs of an Aging Population, Council of Canadian Academies. Raina, P.
548. Paper. Creating connections: Improving walkability for an aging population in St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada. Lang, J.
613. Paper. Using research-based film to foster exercise for wellness in hemodialysis care for older adults. Grigorovich, A.
Chelsea Hotel Toronto