210. Paper. HOW R U?: Telephone peer-support to reduce loneliness after discharge. Lowthian, J.
268. Paper. Addressing the needs of older adults through technology: The unique focus of the International Society for Gerontechnology. Gutman, G.
347. Paper. AGE-WELL National Innovation Hub APPTA: Fostering Innovation in Technology and Aging. Gillespie, L.
440. Paper. Arguing with Apple?: Technology, privacy and paternalism. Tamblyn Watts, L.
455. Paper. Uses and gratifications sought from mobile phone use and mental health outcomes among Japanese middle-aged and older adults: A mediation analysis. Wang, Y.
Chelsea Hotel Toronto