10. Paper. Delirium Recognition: Its Contribution to Health Promotion. Hirst, S.
191. Paper. ‘It’s good to know that there’s someone who knows’: Creating a Seniors’ Information Hub. Harris, R.
266. Paper. Using Pamphlets to Activate Advance Care Planning in LTC: Staff Perspectives. Lee, E.
364. Paper. Promoting Healthy Living and Well-Being for Older Adults Through Education, as well as Combating Ageism. Borges, B.
663. Paper. Adaptation of French society to aging. Aging today in an Age-Friendly City: integration, discrimination and roles of public policies. Giacomini, P.