179. Paper. Comparison perception on implementing age-friendly Taiwan between facilitators and experts. Kuo, H.
194. Paper. Using a realist approach to understanding the implementation of age-friendly communities in Ontario. Puxty, J.
356. Paper. Understanding age friendliness from a Chinese cultural perspective: A case study of Guangzhou, China. Walsh, C.
380. Paper. BIZI IGORRE (age-friendly project in rural area): Cooperation the advantages of a small town. Bengoetxea, I.
512. Paper. Ageing and urbanization: Exploring the relationship between different urbanized areas and daily activities of the elderly people in Southern Taiwan. Yu, J.