309. Paper. Caring canines: Dogs, dementia, and person-centred care. Cole, A.
352. Paper. Person-centric design principles for older people with dementia to mitigate loneliness and Isolation in residential settings. Ozoh, C.
384. Paper. DAAD: A framework to detect and predict incidences of agitation and aggression in persons living with dementia. Newman, K.
436. Paper. How to achieve quality with in an environment of increasing customer expectations. Justin, L.
532. Paper. Nursing homes without walls: An innovative model for aging in place. Dupuis-Blanchard, S.