55. Paper. An assessment tool for caregivers – a model of good practice. Akabane, H.
259. Paper. Digital technology to support informal caregivers: Matching the tools to the needs from a sex and gender perspective. Xiong, C.
439. Paper. Constructing an action plan for a caregiver-friendly workplace. Bassewitz, T.
543. Paper. B.C. Office of the Seniors Advocate Discusses Findings of Landmark Residential Care Survey. MacKenzie, I.
657. Paper. Reducing social isolation in family caregivers aged 55+. A Collective Impact Model. Danieli, E.
Chelsea Hotel Toronto